Sport mode on Auto ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport mode on Auto ?

I've a 2016 Elite 2.0 CDTi (170) Auto. Years ago on the old Vauxhall autos there used to be an S button on the gear changer which I assumed put the box into sport mode. This S doesn't seem to exist any more, so what's the equivalent now, I've seen Sport buttons on other model dashboards but don't have it on mine. Is the manual gear change mode the way to be in 'Sport' now ?
    2016 Elite 2.0 Auto (170) with mind of it's own

The sport button comes bundled with the Flexride suspension system.

Comment

Same as mine. If I want to accelerate hard I used the sequential side of the box, engine revs out nicely.
      What I miss from my old Omega is the snow/ice button. got me off a few muddy fields.
      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie601 View Post
        I've a 2016 Elite 2.0 CDTi (170) Auto. Years ago on the old Vauxhall autos there used to be an S button on the gear changer which I assumed put the box into sport mode. This S doesn't seem to exist any more, so what's the equivalent now, I've seen Sport buttons on other model dashboards but don't have it on mine. Is the manual gear change mode the way to be in 'Sport' now ?
        Flexride,sport and tour buttons came standard on petrol turbos,vxr ,and biturbo diesels only,optional on the others
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
        X