Ambient door lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient door lighting

In my 2017 sri vx line nav the ambient lighting only works on drivers side . Any idea how to get passenger door working?

Hi

Is the car a grand sport? The ambient lighting on the GS should be working on both sides. I haven't seen an option to turn one side off. Have you tried dimming and undimming with the little knob near the lights switch to see if it comes on?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Tried that but no luck. The gap is so small but I can't see a led in the door handle. Maybe its fallen out. Not a warranty item I guess.

Comment

It should be covered by the warranty. The LED in the handle in very small and mounted at the top of the handle recess.

Comment

Working...
        X