Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android contacts navi 900

Hi all

I've got an issue regarding the Navi 900 in my 2012 pre-facelift Insignia. It seems that not all of my phonebook contacts are displayed on the Navi system. All my contacts are on my Google account, not on sim. Not easy to look up the missing contacts, but does the Navi refers to specific "groups" of contacts ? Cheers !
    Insignia 2012 1.4 Turbo 140HP.
    Led DRL, megawhite headlight 6000K, Led numberplate, Led reverse light. 19inch OEM alloys, chrome handles, plastidipped grill, OEM rear-side window shades, LED pack interior lights, chrome vents...

You could try un-pairing and re-pairing and when prompted you allow contacts again

Comment

Out of interest, for those contacts that you can see, can you click on them and the nav will navigate to them?

All my contacts are in Google but the layout results in the Navi 900 not able to see a house number and the street is everything. It cant find the address. What format in Google are we supposed to have?

Comment

Just tried it, when I go to the phonebook on the Navi 900, there are only telephone numbers, no address etc so I can't navigate to them. In Google they are assigned to an address.
        Led DRL, megawhite headlight 6000K, Led numberplate, Led reverse light. 19inch OEM alloys, chrome handles, plastidipped grill, OEM rear-side window shades, LED pack interior lights, chrome vents...

Comment

Odd, all my contacts are in Google and the phone presents these to my car, just not in a format that is usable. The contact list is definitely the phone and not the car directory?

Is the Navi 900 different between pre and post facelift?

Not sure how easy it is for you but if you have access to another phone or tablet that has address in its Google account - worth a try to help narrow down if its a phone or car issue.

Comment

Just bought a new phone, same situation... I might believe it's a pre-facelift issue then since mine is 2012... What do u mean by car directory ?
            Last edited by Denis; 13-01-2019, 06:47 PM. Reason: Forgotten

Comment

Working...
            X