Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wasnt going to but looks like ive started...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wasnt going to but looks like ive started...........

...to muck around with the interior smds

Things you can do with a red felt tip pen..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
      Things you can do with a red felt tip pen..

not just any felt pen...………….a bloody sharpie felt pen

Comment

Noooooo they’re modern white they should stay white, not for me [emoji51] I didn’t buy a 3 series because they clocks were horrible orange [emoji23]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
          Noooooo they’re modern white they should stay white, not for me [emoji51] I didn’t buy a 3 series because they clocks were horrible orange [emoji23]

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S
          Not to everyones taste, Jordan, I know

Comment

wish I had the bollocks to try and change a few,would like the climate panel,and everything down the centre done blue
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              wish I had the bollocks to try and change a few,would like the climate panel,and everything down the centre done blue
              im gonna do some more next weekend...……..off to Cleethorpes tomorrow for a week, so ill decide whats next when I get back

Comment

take some pics when you do it Rab and...…..how many holidays you want
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Horrible orange,tut,that’s a class bm look..thead
                  sigpic

Comment

take some pics when you do it Rab and...…..how many holidays you want

Dave, I take all my holidays at the one time ...…..that way, I know ive had a really good break .

this one is visiting family

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Dave, I take all my holidays at the one time ...…..that way, I know ive had a really good break .

this one is visiting family
                      Bet its even harder to go back after that lot

Comment

Bet its even harder to go back after that lot
                        Actually no.......I enjoy my holidays, but I look forward to getting back to work.....I get bored easily and fed up in the house with the wife on her days off

Comment

Working...
                        X