Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny Windscreen Scatches in field of vision

Hi Guys

I got a ex hire car, and there must have been some grit or whatever under offside wiper blade
    at night you cannot see the scratches at all, but in strong sunlight you can just about make them
    out in your line of vision, I tried the finger nail test but I could barely feel them, as I know they
    are there its bugging the hell out of me, I don't want to break the windscreen, and put a claim in

Any suggestions guys, and the method if any ?

Did you manage to get this sorted mate?i had a stone chip on mine when I bought the car and bought a Rain X Windshield Repair Kit,also used it on a few surface scratches that were annoying me too can’t see them now

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
      Did you manage to get this sorted mate?i had a stone chip on mine when I bought the car and bought a Rain X Windshield Repair Kit,also used it on a few surface scratches that were annoying me too can’t see them now

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/rain-x-w...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
      Bought mine from Halfords for £10 then seen them in Wilkos for £7

Comment

Originally posted by Myk1984durham View Post
        Bought mine from Halfords for £10 then seen them in Wilkos for £7
        Worth getting a Halfords trade card if you can wangle it somehow. I managed to get one ok as I served my time as an aircraft engineer.

Not quite as good as Wilkos price, but that Rain X kit is £8.50 with a trade card.

Comment

That’s not bad,the brother in law has a valeting business and he has one but I keep forgetting until I’ve already bought stuff

Comment

Working...
          X