Boot risers[advice needed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot risers[advice needed]

Hello all,have bought some boot risers for my tourer--part number 13249755 and 13249757 and they arrived today and they seem to be too big to fit into my boot---are these the correct parts or am I missing something---are they different part numbers for the insignia tourer [63 plate]-----any advice would be very helpful before I send them back------Dave

Those part numbers relate to the hatchback.
    I’m not sure you need them in the tourer to fit a full size spare think you do need to remove the shelf part under the floor though.

Comment

Think you might be correct my friend--if that's the case then I shall just have to put them up for sale on here.------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Think you might be correct my friend--if that's the case then I shall just have to put them up for sale on here.------Dave
        I think dave1982 will take them off your hands if you decide to sell,and hes local to you
        Last edited by exclusiv.; 08-10-2018, 06:46 PM.
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          I think dave1982 will take them off your hands if you decide to sell,and hes local to you
          scrub the last post,,hes already got some
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks---thought I had them sold---will take some photos tomorrow and put them up for sale--I might want your help regards an led for the regen as you seem to be the expert .could be I call over and see you if you have time on your hands--where can I get a small led from-----Dave

Comment

pmd you mate

Comment

Are these still for sale? I require the pair for my preface

Comment

Long gone I'm afraid, - - - Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X