No announcement yet.

Headlight washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a cool feature like James bond style, but it is pointless as it don't work without having head light wipers.

Like this

Comment

Now there's a new idea, headlight wipers fitted to insignia

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Even Volvo have removed the wiper from their current and new models. Don't know why. And also I seen the new cars with LED headlights don't have washers and why not, they still powerful and get dirty like xenons.

Comment

Because xenon light beams are distorted by a ‘dirty’ headlight but it doesn’t affect the led light pattern.

your welcome.
          sigpic

Comment

But.....
            let me add this,I’ve led lights now and after 2 bm’s since,the afl’s on the vxr were undoubtedly the brightest lights I’ve had !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              If i don't want mine operate i go gentle on the wiper stalk and and hold less than 2 seconds, hold it any longer then it will activate the headlight washers.
              At the same time it also only operators the wipers on one swipe rather than the 4-5 swipes, plus the courtesy swipe

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Headlight washers

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                But.....
                let me add this,I’ve led lights now and after 2 bm’s since,the afl’s on the vxr were undoubtedly the brightest lights I’ve had !
                Some Vaux owners say DRL’s are dull. But mine are extra bright even through the day. I’m more than happy with my siggy DRL’s.

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Working...
                X