Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello everyone,

Ordered few months ago Cosmic gray Opel Insignia Sports Tourer Edition 1.5 petrol with automatic gearbox and some additional features. Should receive it next month. Hope to find some interesting information here.

Tomas

Welcome along
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hello
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hi Tomas,

Be sure to post some photos when you get it.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Hi Tomas,

Be sure to post some photos when you get it.
            Thanks. I will

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

I have a few spare minutes so... I wonder how would you consider the car I have ordered. I heard that cars that are poorly specified are very hard to sell. And I planning to sell it after the warranty ends.
                So I have ordered Insignia Sports Tourer 1,5 (165Hp) automatic with Edition trim (the lowest one). It is basically empty, with plastic color railings, 17" alloy wheels, halogen front lights, manual air con, 7" infotainment system and so on. But on top I ordered those options:

1. Keyless entry with start/stop button;
                2. Noise insulation pack;
                3. Metallic color "Cosmic Gray";
                4. Dual climate control;
                5. Fog lights;
                6. Front and back parking sensors;
                7. Sun visors with led lights;
                8. Rain sensor;
                9. Auto dimming rear view mirror;
                10. Automatic headlights (including automatic switching between high and low beams);
                11. Heated front seats, steering wheel and front window;
                12. Space-saver spare wheel;
                13. AGR seat for the driver;
                14. Alarm system;
                15. Rear view camera;
                16. Road sign monitoring system;
                17. No engine sign on the back;
                18. Extended 5 year warranty.

So my question is... would you guys consider this kind of a car empty or not? I really wanted smart LED headlights, but those are 1400 euro option. 8" infotainment system is another 600 euro. That was a bit too expensive for me.

Comment

I have a 1.5T Mineral Black Design which is the lowest spec, but with the more powerful 165PS engine rather than the smaller 140PS engine. I am more than happy with it, as the options I don't have I can quite happily live without. I did have aftermarket front and rear parking sensors fitted, and a space-saver wheel added. What sealed it for me was the price I paid £18,300 which is about €20,000. Also list prices here for the Insignia Grand Sport have gone up by £2000 since I got mine.

I personally would not regard my car as empty, as it is a much better car than the better equipped Vectra 1.9CDTI SRI 150 that it replaced, and the standard-fit addition of OnStar, and a better infotainment system than I've ever had before, as well as a £500 promotional Reward Debit card was the icing on the cake. Also it's a bonus for me to have bluetooth, a USB socket, TPMS, and switchable ESP and Traction Control for the first time.

My car came with keyless entry/start, which was standard here in the UK on all Insignia Grand Sports ( but has now been limited to keyless start only with keyless entry an extra cost option). My spec appears to be equivalent to yours before the options, except that here in the UK an alarm is standard-fit.

Hope you enjoy your new car, and welcome to the forum.

Comment

It certainly isn't empty. Plenty of decent spec there. To be honest you can throw as much money as you want at a Vauxhall/Open and it'll still depreciate drastically. You only need to look around the forum at members cars etc...to see the wide variety of options on the cars members buy. The used price of a 3 or 4 year old car isn't that different no matter what spec. Milage is one of the big factors people look for when buying a used car. Lower milage helps rake in a little bit more cash.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

One of the reasons I chose Insignia was the price. Base price for Touring Sport 1.5 automatic was - 24.000 Euro. Options I chose added additional 3.300 Euro. But I got a very good discount so the final price for me was 22.500 Euro. That's only 1.000 Euro difference to similarly spec'd VW Golf Variant TSI DSG (also after a great discount).

Can't wait to already get mine. At the moment I'm driving 03 Lexus IS200 Sportcross. Really cool, reliable and fun to drive car. But it's getting very old and it become too small for our family so... Moving on. And once again, can't wait to get mine Insignia.

Also, forgot to mention, that in the standard equipment there are such things as: Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Active Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Front and rear electric windows. Got to mention, that standard driver aids are only level 1 (there are restrictions in speed then they do work). There are level 2 driver aids, but they are optional and cost quite a lot.

Comment

The driver aids alone are an excellent feature. I'll never buy another car without them now.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          The driver aids alone are an excellent feature. I'll never buy another car without them now.
                          At Mark's age any aid is worthwhile [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

How old is Mark?

Comment

Hey I'll have you know at my last check up my doctor said I'm pretty fit for a 70 year old........Shame I'm only 50

Comment

Working...
                              X