Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Rear Indicator bulbs - facelift

Hi All,

Read a few posts but there's that many bulbs and bits of info floating around i'm a bit confused.

Will these fit the rear indicators of a facelift?

Looking at autobulbs direct seems to suggest that the rear bulbs are 582?

Using the compatibility checker on eBay, the above apparently don't fit. So I'm a bit confused now.

Anyone know which ones I should be looking out for when changing out the bulbs? I've got reverse ones to fit when I get home tonight, as well as a set of these indicator ones but I'm thinking they won't be the right things? Doesn't say on the listing what the proper fitting is.

Indicators
    T10 501 W5W CAR SIDE LIGHT BULBS ERROR FREE CANBUS 5 SMD LED XENON WHITE ICEBLUE. 24V T10 501 W5W 5050 5 LED PUSH WEDGE CAPLESS WHITE SIDE Door LIGHT BULBS 12V. T10 CAR SIDE LIGHT BULB CANBUS ERROR FREE XENON WHITE 6 SMD LED 501 W5W WEDGE.

Reverse
    Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2 T15 921 W16w 15 SMD Error Reverse Parking Side Indicator Tail Light White at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

I'm aware I may need to buy some resisters to wire in as well, so will order those if needed once i've tried them out.

Cheers!

On looking at a few other places, it also suggests that the rear indicator bulbs are PY21W. On googling, these are completely different bulbs!? thead

Comment

See how fitting reverse ones go, as I got exact same ones and constantly get the error now when select reverse [emoji51]. The seller did however refund me

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Halfords tells me the rear indicators and brake bulbs (although they're LED units..?) are 382 P21W

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
          See how fitting reverse ones go, as I got exact same ones and constantly get the error now when select reverse [emoji51]. The seller did however refund me

Same issue here! Look hell of a lot better but I'll need to fit some resistors. Gutting!

Comment

What you really need to do is .....open the Tail light fitting and make a note of exactly what Bulbs are in there before ordering. i converted all my tail lights to LED .......some time ago......what i did is cut the wiring loom in the boot cavity in half and make a board up with resistors on it and rewired the loom through it. .........thus no alarms.

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
              What you really need to do is .....open the Tail light fitting and make a note of exactly what Bulbs are in there before ordering. i converted all my tail lights to LED .......some time ago......what i did is cut the wiring loom in the boot cavity in half and make a board up with resistors on it and rewired the loom through it. .........thus no alarms.
              Aye I'll take that one on the chin. Should've known better to order without double checking the bulbs in there. Live and learn!

Comment

The rear indicators are T20's - W21W led bulbs.

I have them.....but they flash a lot faster, so ive bought resistors to be fitted to them and the LED reverse bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by troublednoodle View Post
                  Aye I'll take that one on the chin. Should've known better to order without double checking the bulbs in there. Live and learn!
                  But but but. Hear me out hear... but clicking dismiss is ALOT easier that making up a whole resistor board either side ha ha

Comment

You don't need boards
                    You need a pair of these.

Comment

A Board is suitable for me ……...you are all free to do what ever is in your capacity and capability range...including zeroing your alarm every time it comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        The rear indicators are T20's - W21W led bulbs.

I have them.....but they flash a lot faster, so ive bought resistors to be fitted to them and the LED reverse bulbs

Cheers. God some ordered.

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        You don't need boards
                        You need a pair of these.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F122873959638
                        Ordered a few of these for the reverse lights and indicators.

Cheers all!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post

Do you get this consistently?

Got it once last night but never had it this morning? Even tried turning the car on and off a few times, in and out of reverse a couple of times. Not once.

Comment

Originally posted by troublednoodle View Post
                            Do you get this consistently?

Got it once last night but never had it this morning? Even tried turning the car on and off a few times, in and out of reverse a couple of times. Not once.
                            More often that not.. but yes I don’t get it 100% sometimes it won’t pop up it’s a weird one 🧐

Comment

I'll chuck a few resistors in there anyways, got some to do for the indicators so no issues!

Comment

Working...
                              X