Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Lead

Hi all

Has anyone got a uncut USB Lead that runs from the passenger side centre console near the big purple plug up to the head unit. I've trawelled all my local breakers and they've all been cut when removing the head unit.
    Cheers.

Edit: and/or a powerfold switch part no. 13271833 on the back.
    Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
    So far...

have you a picture of both ends of the cable you need,i may have a cable you need ,its part of another loom,but I could strip out the usb part
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It is tucked in with the main bunch of dash wires.Click image for larger version

Name:	20181002_173630.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	242663Click image for larger version

Name:	20181002_173623.jpg
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	242664Click image for larger version

Name:	20181011_233045.jpg
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	242665

The one on the paper towel goes into the head unit.
      The circled bit in the other picture is the plug the other end of this wire plugs into, down behind the front passenger side centre console trim
      Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
      So far...

Comment

Would this do, this is a pic of the ends, and it'll be about 2 foot long
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I'm not to sure it'll fit into the head unit with having that type of plug on it
          So far...

Comment

The other end is a usb
            So far...

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper View Post
              The other end is a usb
              Click image for larger version

Name:	asset.jpeg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	242666

One end has the plug on the paper towel and the other end has a Usb plug that goes into this
              So far...

Comment

No longer needed. Found one
                So far...

Comment

Working...
                X