Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted a single 18" 10 Twin Spoke Alloy as fitted to a SE or Tech line 245 /45/R18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted a single 18" 10 Twin Spoke Alloy as fitted to a SE or Tech line 245 /45/R18

Hi Guys

Consider this post closed now !!. managed to find a totally refurb one now on Fleabay
    looks better than my 4 road wheels, and I bought the boot riser off Dave1419

Im looking to ditch a brand spanking 17" slimline 125/70/R17/98
    steel spare wheel out of my boot, to my knowledge has never been on the car

For a above as described in the title a full sized spare, with or without tyre fitted
    as long as mechanically sound with no glaring marks, cosmetic is acceptable
    can anybody help, perhaps do a trade ??

I have just bought myself a full size spare [17"] for my Insignia estate,you might want to try gumtree/ebay as its quite hard to get what you want,if you have a hatchback you may need the boot risers too--I have a pair for sale as they don't fit the estate so you might need these for yours and if so they are available. another place to try is Partshark for a spare wheel,you might have some luck on there------Dave

Comment

Dave1419
      Are you saying that the boot risers are to acomodate full size spares
      mine are 245 wide will that give enough clearance, if so how much you looking for as mine is H/B

Comment

Thanks for all info on wheel search I have tried all the obvious, you suggested, but not come across Partshark yet..

Comment

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
          Dave1419
          Are you saying that the boot risers are to acomodate full size spares
          mine are 245 wide will that give enough clearance, if so how much you looking for as mine is H/B
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
          X