Peed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peed off

Had made arrangments to meet Dave@Exclusiv today but the wifes sister and her tribe decided to come over--so i'm sitting on the laptop trying to ignore the constant yap--plus its starting to rain so can't do any thing with the Insignia.Hopefully they will all go on their merry way and leave me in peace as i'm getting too old for this -------Dave

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
    Had made arrangments to meet Dave@Exclusiv today but the wifes sister and her tribe decided to come over--so i'm sitting on the laptop trying to ignore the constant yap--plus its starting to rain so can't do any thing with the Insignia.Hopefully they will all go on their merry way and leave me in peace as i'm getting too old for this -------Dave

I hope your a wee lightweight, coz the laptop cases aren't as robust as they once were

Comment

I get the same problem,wifes sister an tribe...pop round.....for 6 hours..!
      Only when it’s raining or dark,is that on purpose?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post

yeah...…….saves them from spending on heating and lights...……..they use yours.

nothing stupid about her

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
          I just think its their mentality,when you do need any help its funny that they are always busy---wish they would just bloody stay away-----Dave

Comment

Ha absolutely, free food too
            sigpic

Comment

I just think its their mentality,when you do need any help its funny that they are always busy---wish they would just bloody stay away-----Dave
              not another grumpy old fkr called Dave,who drives an Insig
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                not another grumpy old fkr called Dave,who drives an Insig
                Yes i'm afraid so and i'm not going to change--not with those people anyway--they have just gone--looking a lot fatter than when they came,why do I always feel as though my pockets have been burgled when they come.-----Dave

Comment

Yes i'm afraid so and i'm not going to change
                  good,,me neither
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Was nice meeting you on Sunday, when I picked up boot risers, new looking around for a 18" ally
                    for my boot as full sized spare, I hate those poxy half sized effigies they put in boots, once I get
                    my full sized ally, the half sized will be up for sale tyre has never been on the road yet...

Comment

Hello Keith,yes nice meeting you too--just put the wheel and tyre on gumtree and it should sell---nice car you have there--sorry mine was tucked up in the garage-------Dave

Comment

Dave1419. You moaning again😂😂😂
                        Where’s the wheelchair ?😂

Comment

Working...
                        X