Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October Modded and Standard POTM closed to entries.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Surprised you know what that is being Scottish
    I hope your not starting anything about my nationality???

Comment

Nope, lovely set of people [emoji108]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nope, lovely set of people [emoji108]
        Feck off.....their fecking tight arsed coonts

Only 2nd to Yorkshire men.

Comment

Hahaha ha I'm Lincolnshire!!!!

Waits for the insults
          Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Feck off.....their fecking tight arsed coonts

Only 2nd to Yorkshire men.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

My entry for what it's worth . IL try to do nice clean waxed scenic pic next month

Comment

Dustyone doesn't have a Photophucket account but here's a picture of his car which he sent to me for entry in a previous POTM.....

Comment

Hahaha ha I'm Lincolnshire!!!!

Waits for the insults
                Your closer to Yorkshire than I am
                Last edited by RBH; 17-10-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Surprised you know what that is being Scottish

What the hell you trying to say?! I think we should have some kind of vote, and break off and make our own forum RBH

Comment

Was only implying do you know how to pay bills [emoji1787]
                    Originally posted by troublednoodle View Post
                    What the hell you trying to say?! I think we should have some kind of vote, and break off and make our own forum RBH

Comment

Was only implying do you know how to pay bills [emoji1787]
                      I think we'll leave it at that.

I don't like the way this is going now regarding your statement above.

Comment

I like that, statement.... Bill

Only pulling ya plonker, being from Lincolnshire get piss taken out of me so much as I work in Yorkshire. Little Texas I call it, always thinking bigger and better than anyone else [emoji23]
                        I think we'll leave it at that.

I don't like the way this is going now regarding your statement above.

Comment

I'm back.....was away trying to organize a bank loan

Comment

I'm back.....was away trying to organize a bank loan
                            New GS?

Comment

Naw.....just a couple of Mars Bar's..... buying them outright is way far too expensive
                              New GS?

Comment

Naw.....just a couple of Mars Bar's..... buying them outright is way far too expensive
                                Duo's?

Comment

Working...
                                X