Rear window won't open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear window won't open

Hello got insignia A20NHT today I kept getting this warning (check image) and the window won't open, but the left and ne opens and closes normally

Is it a fuse issue? Where is it located? Kindly advise

Originally posted by alihijazi View Post
    Hello got insignia A20NHT today I kept getting this warning (check image) and the window won't open, but the left and ne opens and closes normally

Is it a fuse issue? Where is it located? Kindly advise
    Unlikely to be fuse if the other ones are working. When you press the button can you hear any motors?

The window doesn't work from the main door switch and the passenger switch?

When did it stop working? Has it ever worked?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      Unlikely to be fuse if the other ones are working. When you press the button can you hear any motors?

The window doesn't work from the main door switch and the passenger switch?

When did it stop working? Has it ever worked?
      Yes it was properly
      Today suddenly it stopped working neither from driver's button nor from switch of the rear door and I keep getting this warning on screen even if I clear it up, it keeps coming

Comment

Might need to disconnect the battery for 10 minutes or so ,see if that resets it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
          Might need to disconnect the battery for 10 minutes or so ,see if that resets it.
          I disconnected now the battery will leave it overnight and hopefully tomorrow morning things would be sorted out

Comment

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
            sigpic

Comment

If that doesn’t work could be broken wire in door, or broken motor, or the relay could be shot,

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

I just connected the battery
                Window doesn't respond
                But I didn't get the warning message to open that window and then close it
                I got that message for the other three windows

Comment

Today I noticed that if I open the rear right door the roof lamp doesn't turn on but if press the window button repeatedly the roof lamp turns on but the window refuses to open

Comment

Sounds like broken wires in door

Comment

long shot here but,,have you removed the drainage grommets on bottom of door,,the door cavity may be full of rainwater,,shorting the electrics out inside
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        long shot here but,,have you removed the drainage grommets on bottom of door,,the door cavity may be full of rainwater,,shorting the electrics out inside
                        Good point never thought of that one

Comment

I borrowed an Opcom reader and got the error no in the picture

Comment

try this first
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

try this first
                              solutions?

Comment

Working...
                              X