Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes.

Any of you Guys or Gals into bikes?

Post some pics of what you have. This is mine below, safely tucked up for winter.

Shes a 1997 Triumph Daytona T595 (955i) with a few mods. Bought her accident damaged and rebuilt myself, with most parts CNC machined by myself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bike1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	248787

Name:	bike4.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	248788

can do any speed you like in a car ,but im **** scared of these beasts,had a terrifying experience as a pillion once on a ZZR1100,never again !!!

nice looking bike you have though
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi

New boy here, I'd love to say "I'm a biker" but not been on mine for two years.

I just got rid of a yellow 995 myself.

Still got my Blackbird, and a spare one too, I need to swap a few bits over to make one good one then part the other out on ebay.

Took it around Castle Combe but they made me take the panniers off 😭

Comment

Just got myself a GSX-s 750. Not keeping it. Not getting that buzz anymore.
        2015 Sri VX Line Nav Biturbo in white. Heated Leather,Reversing camera,Sport Button,tour Button,Privacy glass,Voice,Tailgate light mod.

Comment

Bit of a Honda fan myself

Here is my 2012 Honda CB1000R

And the classic 1976 CB400Four

Comment

Those things are dangerous, no airbag, also no stereo for entertainment.

Comment

Just sold my vtr1000. Hoping to get a Z1000 next but we will see. I get the feeling I may be on a break from riding for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                Just sold my vtr1000
                Nice bikes but damn they're thirsty, we used to have to plan our ride outs based on my mates VTR1000, couldn't go more than 100 miles without a fill up.

Sounded AMAZING though with a set of aftermarket cans on

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                Just sold my vtr1000. Hoping to get a Z1000 next but we will see
                Nice bikes too, they did what I called the 'Rod Stewart' special about 2009-2010, the seats were all snake skin patterned, and pink or green ����������

Comment

I got me one of these

Name:	20130714_200641_zpsb6dd73ec.jpg
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	242695

And one of these

Name:	20161124_140010_zpsz9fdujev_edit_1480155214532_zps1j0tamuo.JPG
Size:	302.2 KB