• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 and Newer- Look Out !

Police have raided Opal Headquarters
    Another Diesel Fiddle.
    Expect a recall anytime soon.
    Do not let them touch your car or it will end up as flat as a fart !
    My mates VW was terrible after the work!

Yeah I went through that already with Audi, and one of the many reasons I got rid, don't let the dealers touch your car, no legal requirement.

I have posted in another thread, and would imagine they will apply the same nonsense that VW/AUDI did, ruined many thousands of cars, the Americans even had the option to sell car back to VW/AUDI or take and extended warranty, UK a crappy valet kit.

Don't let them near it, trust me on this one.

Comment

Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

It's a paid subscription

Comment

Originally posted by VXLINER View Post
          It's a paid subscription
          Don't know how that happened as I just read the googled story? Changed link anyway now
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Yeah I had read that one, here's another.

Comment

Just to say as I had mentioned I went threw this with my Audi A5, some said they couldn't notice but I can assure you I did and you will if you allow vx to do a cheat device removal on the ecu.

There is no way they will ever be allowed near my car to implement any software update, was a real ballache once done, you will always get some who will say I cant tell or car is the same but this goes deeper than just a software or ecu map update, most mappers can't change it back. And vx like Audi Vw will never revert it once they have done it.

Won't be a simple case if you don't like it to go to a mapper and have the map changed, I watched my egr and dpf readings afterwards and was shocking, these parts will fail a lot quicker than norm.

So if this does get the go ahead count me out. I would advise anyone else the same...... Diesel is dead ......

Comment

Comment

Latest news!

Quote from article:

"French-owned Opel had already "voluntarily" refitted 23 000 of 96 000 manipulated cars in total, the KBA added, meaning that an officially-approved refit procedure exists that can quickly be applied to the recalled vehicles."

Comment

Need to find out which engine codes this affects, once implemented here wait for the backlash.......pretty serious stuff.

Comment

Comment

I always thought that after vw everyone else would be next.

I have one of these 2.0 eco 99g/km which is thought was bs.. still free tax ha. Vauxhall will never get there hands on mine

Comment

Working...
                        X