Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Gloucester, Country Tourer

Hi there

The name is Dan, I joined IE a couple of years ago when I bought a 12 plate Elite Nav estate but not really been active, I had it for nearly 3 years and swapped it in yesterday for a 14 plate Country Tourer with just under 49k on the clock.

I'm sure it belonged to a like minded tinkerer, and so possibly a forum user somewhere, I've not had a chance to route around it properly but it has aftermarket heated seat switches on the front seat bases, but just switches, they are not actually connected to anything, a rack attached to the rear of one of the rear seats and cut ground, probably, wires next to the fuses in the passenger side of the boot, they've painted the calipers oh and Vauxhall logo puddle lights.

I'm not asking about any of that here, just preparing you for soon to come posts from me

Oh, and I found a tow pack and tow bar in the boot that the garage must have missed because they didn't list it, bonus

Cheers

Dan

,Welcome,looks nice
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Welcome
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi Dan,

Nice car! I see it they've aslo stuck vxr indicator surrounds on. They're silly prices now, around £160 new.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cheers guys.

I took pics of the stuff I have noticed so far and will do some searching on here before I post about them asking questions.

Done about 300 miles now, and loving it, it definitely feels different to the Elite Sport Tourer I had previously.

Especially in the corners ��

Comment

Also, as I am sad, if anyone is interested, I have a record of every fill up I did for three years in the Elite Nav and the realworld MPG over 53k for me was 48mpg.

I pretty much ways have aircon on.

With real driving I could expect 50mpg per tank + or - 2 or 3 mpg depending on my working locations for that tank

Comment

welcome buddy

Comment

Working...
                X