Navi 900 Radio Stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi 900 Radio Stations

I posted this a while ago but got no definitive answer. I've got a 2014 insignia 2L derv sri. I am the second owner. The previous owner added their favourite radio stations to the Navi 900 intellilink which appear on the touch buttons at the bottom of the screen. I have tried deleting them, resetting the unit back to factory etc. inserting my own favourite stations, but whenever I get back into the car the stations have all reverted back to the previous owners favourites. I have even tried it with the spare key thinking it might be key user activated but the same thing happens. Would disconnecting the battery solve this or does the unit have its own battery to keep memory? Any help would be appreciated
    Dezmond

I think it’s the radio module that needs an update. I used to have to small non touch screen in my 14 and that did the exact same thing and it annoyed me so much but once we had fitted the Nav obviously had to change radio module and it doesn’t do it anymore so yours must need an update pal

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Damn I had an inkling. Thing is Vauxhall want an arm and a leg to do it. i'll just live with it
      Dezmond

Comment

Working...
      X