Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecoflex 2015, 140 ATDE engine

Hi,

I have an Insignia Eco flex 2015 28k miles, with ATDE engine code ( F40 gearbox to the best of my knowledge), and a couple of problems that I need advice on:
    1. Gearbox is notchy in 1, 2 and 3 gear, in upper gears smooth as butter, took it to the dealer 3 times regarding this all the time same answer no fault found, itÂ’s notchy all the time doesnÂ’t matter if the engine is hot or cold, also intermittently after sitting at a red light i cannot engage 1 gear, I have to change to 2 and go back to first in order to engage 1, this only happens when the car is at a red light and the engine is off ( S/S system ) if I turn off eco mode I can always engage 1 even if itÂ’s very notchy. Downshifting in 3 gear is oky, in 2 gear I can feel the syncros working, in first gear is impossible to downshift above 15 mph, and under 10 mph i have to force the gear to downshift, no crunching sound or whining sound form the gears.
    2. Clutch pedal vibrates when the clutch is engaged, if I press the clutch ( disengage) the vibration is not noticeable, vibration is directly correlated with the RPM of the car, the more rpm the more vibration, even with car parked and in neutral if I rev the engine I can feel the vibration the same way I would feel it on the road, clutch was changed 2 moths ago by the dealer under warranty ( if I knew I am going to buy a 27k car with worn out clutch, IÂ’ll never touch it )
    Any advice will be highly appreciated
    Thank you
Working...
X