Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear indicator + and - wire colours

Hi,

Anyone happen to know what colour are the rear indicator bulbs positive and negative wires on the loom of wires going into each rear light cluster are?

Looking to install some resistors to install some LED bulbs.

Cheers all!

RBH

Think you installed some of these? Reading through some previous threads discussing what bulbs and resistors to use, but nothing around which cables the resistors need to be tapped into!

Much appreciated

Comment

Bulbs

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for T20 W21w W21/5w White LED DRL Side Light Bulb VAUXHALL OPEL CORSA D ASTRA GTC at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Resistors

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2pcs 3157 LED Light Bulb Load Resistor Turn Signal Park Blink Fix 50w 6 Ohm UK at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

The resistors are marked with positive and negative.

Just tap them into the positive and negative on your indicator look mate.

Comment

Cheers mate, i've got all the bits needed. Just wasn't sure which colour the rear indicator cables were on that big loom heading into the light cluster from the boot were. The actual colours on the indicator bulbs going into the bulb itself (when you've got the lights off) were blue (pos) black (neg). I couldn't see where these feeds then go once inside the boot, and had thought the cable colour maybe changed.

I'll need to have another look and try and follow the cables from the bulb into the block on the light cluster, and figure out which ones come back out the otherside of that big block and then into the boot.

Cheers mate!

Comment

I just extended the wires and fed them through the gromit, attached them to the 2 wires and fitted the lights.

Comment

Working...
          X