Heater Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater Control

Hi all does anyone have one of these heater controls but in black not looking for the elite one. Didn't realise they came in brown as well.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181020_140357.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	248792
    Thanks
    Last edited by Jasper; 20-10-2018, 01:23 PM. Reason: Can't spell
    Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
    So far...

You say you're not after an elite one but do you need one with the heated seat controls on?

Please clarify if it is single zone climate with heated seats?

Dual zone climate with heated seats or any other version

If it's the single zone climate with heated seats then this seems to be as rare as hens teeth
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Yes I need the heated seat buttons with the large auto button rather than the 3 bottom buttons like on the elite panel.

The same unit in the picture but black.
      Retro fit Navi 600 with 3d maps & reverse camera. Powerfold, and heated leather.
      So far...

Comment

Nothing at all on ebay that I can see and it's more likely gonna come from Europe as this would have been a very rare spec in the UK
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Yeah I'm finding it a little difficult to find another. I found one on eBay but I'm not paying £120 for it.
          So far...

Comment

Sorted it
            Practiced on a spare elite one I had and managed to pop the switch covers off. Just need the long auto one off the the unit in my car then swap them all over with the brown one's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181020_173915.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	242669
            So far...

Comment

Working...
            X