Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No information from rear right door

Hello got Insignia A20NHT 2009
    The rear right door is not giving any information: roof lamp doesn't light when that door is open, no warning message is shown on the instrument cluster central screen and window doesn't respond neither from rear button nor driver's button and nor via remote control
    But the rest of the doors function normally (roof light, warning to instrument cluster,...)
    Using Opcom I can read the error in attached picture
    Kindly advise

I couple of free things to try....Disconnect the battery for 20 minutes to see if that resets anything. Check to make sure there isn't a build up of water in the door caused by a blocked drain hole. If you car still has the rubber drain grommets. remove them and see if water pours out.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      I couple of free things to try....Disconnect the battery for 20 minutes to see if that resets anything. Check to make sure there isn't a build up of water in the door caused by a blocked drain hole. If you car still has the rubber drain grommets. remove them and see if water pours out.
      I disconnected the battery overnight but nothing changed
      Where is this drain rubber located?!

Comment

Under the door if it has them. If it's just holes in the metal you don't have the grommets and it rules out the water theory.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Under the door if it has them. If it's just holes in the metal you don't have the grommets and it rules out the water theory.
          I just checked the bottom of the door, and it just has holes no rubber

Comment

Broken wires in the door joint said this in your last post have you checked the wires in the joint between car and door??

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
              Broken wires in the door joint said this in your last post have you checked the wires in the joint between car and door??

Will take the car to an electrician
              Thank you for your prompt replies

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post

Today I checked the wires in the plug
                All are connected firmly
                An electrician told me that in the lock there is a switch that gives order to roof lamp to go on / off and this might be faulty and can cause the issues I'm experiencing
                Any advice?

Comment

Working...
                X