Roof rail wrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof rail wrap?

Has any one had there roof rails wrapped in an estate?

Just trying to picture what they would look like

Thanks

I haven't seen it done but I like the sound of it. Some of the more competent guys on here can trick around with the likes of 'photoshop' to get an idea of how mods might look.

Comment

Hi there, Yeah, we do roof rail wraps...contact Top Notch Signs & Graphics if you want more info...Click image for larger version

Name:	roof rail after.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	243252

Comment

THis is the before image....Click image for larger version

Name:	Roof rail Before.jpg
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	243253

Comment

Any discounts for forum members?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I'll ask the boss Top Notch is located in Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire so not sure if local enough to you.

Comment

What colours are available MR Top Notch ? , I have a nissan Quashed ( but don't tell the awesome, lovely, superb moderators or I'll get bounced out of here ) with a Panasonic roof , and silver roof rails , and I think they need toneing down a tad .see pic ( excuse the air freshener, Halfords fitted that for me )
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0064.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	243260
              I'm in LA so not that far .
              Last edited by jmagee; 22-06-2019, 08:58 AM.

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

HI lizzard, We have a range of wrap vinyl colours from carbon fibre to matt grey aluminium...plenty to choose from. Click image for larger version

Name:	wrap colours.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	243269 This is just a small sample of the collection

Comment

Working...
                X