• Show
Clear All

• Birthday treat to me from me :)

Out with the old and in with new
    Jags going tomorrow

Merc coming in its place

pics soon

which one,theres 18 on their site
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Mercedes-Benz GT AMG GT R PREMIUM Coupe, Ceramic Brakes, 200 Miles, AMG Performance Media, AMG Sports bucket seats, Huge Specification!

This one???
      sigpic

Comment

yeah i wish no this one bud

They taken it off site so wil post pics later but its a Mercedes-Benz E Class E220 D SE PREMIUM Pack, Panoramic Glass Sunroof, New Model
        16 plate 9,444k on the clock.

Comment

Yer nice mate.How come your changing? Not had the jag long ,

and not putting a downer on your new ride,but will you be happy with a smaller engine.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
            Yer nice mate.How come your changing? Not had the jag long ,

and not putting a downer on your new ride,but will you be happy with a smaller engine.
            Yeah that what i thought untill i drove it, 200hp and 9 speed box with eco- comfort-sport and sport + and it can really go when its needed £20 a year road tax and 50+ mpg , 61 tomorrow bud must be showing my age as the jag gets to way much attention by the wrong sort ! will miss the jag though .

Comment

That’s cheap road tax ain’t it, I must say I’ve been tempted by mercs,and the e class is some motor.
              make sure you get sum pics up especially the interior,

At least your going in the right direction......Bmw next...
              sigpic

Comment

Oh and happy birthday for tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah cheers bud will do
                  Haha found it this is mine

Comment

I hope it isn't because I picked on the colour of the Jag? You are getting top coat this time aren't you?

Happy birthday!
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cheers mate but what can i say i like gray, ime gray my house is gray even my dog is gray

Comment

bollocks SPAMMMM

Comment

Always liked the Mercedes. Very nice.
                          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

And still posting on Insignia Drivers. Nice one pal.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              And still posting on Insignia Drivers. Nice one pal.
                              no other feckers willhave me

Comment

Working...
                              X