Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got some boot risers, am I missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone advise as to my Dilemma? Bought a 67 plate Insignia Pre Facelift Grand sport. No Space saver size is available according to Vauxhall, due to 20" wheels. I am willing to purchase a full size and have come across the Boot riser idea. How viable is this option and who supplies?

Comment

Originally posted by JPK610 View Post
      Can someone advise as to my Dilemma? Bought a 67 plate Insignia Pre Facelift Grand sport. No Space saver size is available according to Vauxhall, due to 20" wheels. I am willing to purchase a full size and have come across the Boot riser idea. How viable is this option and who supplies?
      You already posted this and was given an answer.

Don't you believe the advice given???

Comment

Originally posted by DilapidatedFluff View Post
        Surely I am missing a part, as I have a big gaping hole in the middle over the spare wheel! or They've sent me the wrong parts - is there something to go in between the two pieces I have? when I put the carpet down over the top there is a big sink hole inbetween.

If so, does anyone know the part number? Pre-face!

Possibly me being thick, though

[ATTACH=CONFIG]483[/ATTACH]
        I don't have any of those bits in the boot of my car

Comment

Originally posted by justin43 View Post

I don't have any of those bits in the boot of my car
          I doubt you'll get an answer mate, as its nearly 3 years since he was on.

But to Answer it....these don't come with your car.
          these are sold by vauxhall if you decide to fit a full size spare into your car.

The spare sits far higher than the profile of the boot, so by fitting these, it brings it all level, then you fit the boot carpet.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for me :-)

Comment

Hi anyone know where i can get boot raiser for my insignia cant find online

Comment

Someone asked that question about a month ago,
                and I think the consensus was that you have more chance of getting a blow job off carol vordertits.

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Autovaux
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Someone asked that question about a month ago,
                    and I think the consensus was that you have more chance of getting a blow job off carol vordertits.
                    Similar amounts of plastic in both, to be fair.....

Comment

Working...
                    X