Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio code

Hi

I have got the card in my cars manual wallet that has the VIN details and the security code on.

It doesn’t however have the radio code on it.

Is the 4 digit security code also used for the radio code? I’m wanting to disconnect the battery but don’t want to lose my radio.

Thanks

The radio is not coded you will be fine mate

Comment

You don’t need a code anymore, the set is coded to the car so you’ll have no issues disconnecting the battery

Comment

Oh right

I didn’t know that.

I’m use to the days of reconnecting the battery and having to put a code in the radio to unlock it.

That’s makes life a bit easier then

Thanks guys

Comment

Just follow the display for windows set up
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by J400CBS View Post
            Oh right

I didn’t know that.

I’m use to the days of reconnecting the battery and having to put a code in the radio to unlock it.

That’s makes life a bit easier then

Thanks guys
            As the saying goes, you learn something new everyday .
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

As above no code so just unplug and don't worry!

Originally posted by Howy View Post
              Just follow the display for windows set up

Ah what version, 7? 10? New beta version? I'll get my coat.... :shame:

Comment

Working...
              X