Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puddle lights normal?

Hi all

When I open the front doors, the puddle lights project the Vauxhall griffin on the floor, is this normal or is this an aftermarket thing?

Can I change them (back?) to a normal light?

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan,aftermarket,std puddle lights can be got from scrappies or ebay,similar to boot light if you have a hatch/saloon.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...M~y:rk:21:pf:0 STANDARD

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-....c100505.m3226 MODDED
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hmmm might get x2 of logo 1 for fronts of mine

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Thank you, the previous owner put a couple of the standard ones in the boot, oddly, there are no bulbs in there though.

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Hmmm might get x2 of logo 1 for fronts of mine
          I might be able to hook you up soon

I'll have to take the aftermarket ones out and see what has been done with the wiring first

Comment

Originally posted by Stretchie_ View Post
            Thank you, the previous owner put a couple of the standard ones in the boot, oddly, there are no bulbs in there though.

I might be able to hook you up soon

I'll have to take the aftermarket ones out and see what has been done with the wiring first
            Wiring should be intact, straight swap.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Wiring is a U shaped plug.
              The lights just pop out the door frame, unplug the old lights,plug in the new lights.

Comment

Cheers guys, I'll give that a look

Comment

These are the ones I have in mine

Comment

Working...
                  X