Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do a full service, including filters on Insignia CDTI

A great little tutorial that even novices could follow to service your car

In this video vauxhall Insignia Full Service ALL FILTERS CHANGED + ALL TOOLS NEEDED.I do a full service and have put the video in the chapters, so you can sk...
    Last edited by 0011728; 29-10-2018, 05:43 PM. Reason: amended title
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Was very well done

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Was very well done
      Thought it would be really useful for the diesel owners who want to save some money and do a full service for themselves. Makes it look really easy
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Actually it is if get everything set up, right tools, place to do it etc. As in all videos thou never shows the bolts that are seized or don't come off with the tools shown .

As in anything, right equipment, right know how any job becomes easy for an experienced person hahahha.

But yes, think 9/10 people could follow that.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Nice find
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I used this video when i serviced this car.

Though took me a age to find what size socket the oil and fuel filter housing was...

Just went to Halfrauds and purchased a 32 and a 36 socket. Did the trick ha.

Comment

Really good

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
                I used this video when i serviced this car.

Though took me a age to find what size socket the oil and fuel filter housing was...

Just went to Halfrauds and purchased a 32 and a 36 socket. Did the trick ha.

I put the sizes needed in the discription big the video when I made the video 😉

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                  A great little tutorial that even novices could follow to service your car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjAME2KS3NA
                  Thank you for sharing my video 😜

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    Actually it is if get everything set up, right tools, place to do it etc. As in all videos thou never shows the bolts that are seized or don't come off with the tools shown .

As in anything, right equipment, right know how any job becomes easy for an experienced person hahahha.

But yes, think 9/10 people could follow that.
                    No bolts where stuck it was all really easy the only bits you need are the big sockets which your average Joe wouldn't have but there is links in the discription so you can click and go straight to buy them 😉

Comment

Don't tell everyone......will put me out of a job!
                      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                        Don't tell everyone......will put me out of a job!
                        😜😂😂😂 It won't if someone is looking for how to videos there not going to a garage

Comment

Originally posted by Davidniclee View Post
                          No bolts where stuck it was all really easy the only bits you need are the big sockets which your average Joe wouldn't have but there is links in the discription so you can click and go straight to buy them [emoji6]
                          Carry up to 85 mm 3/4 sockets in my tools

Comment

Originally posted by Davidniclee View Post
                            �������� It won't if someone is looking for how to videos there not going to a garage
                            You'd be surprised...we get quite a lot in after they've tried to do things themselves.
                            sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Working...
                            X