No announcement yet.

Number Plate LED's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some of the ones in this thread, although from a different seller,but they didn't fit my car.
    When I messaged the seller it turns out that even though the listing says it fit an Insignia,the lens fitted to my car is a different part number than in the listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltd_Edition View Post
      I bought some of the ones in this thread, although from a different seller,but they didn't fit my car.
      When I messaged the seller it turns out that even though the listing says it fit an Insignia,the lens fitted to my car is a different part number than in the listings.
      Probably for tourer then were they too small?

Comment

Yeah too small. All the listings seem to be for 62 23 508, 62 23 506 or 62 23 513. But the ones in mine have a different part number.
        Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        Probably for tourer then were they too small?

Comment

Yeah too small. All the listings seem to be for 62 23 508, 62 23 506 or 62 23 513. But the ones in mine have a different part number.
          I don't think mine have any numbers on them. Bought them a while ago but took them out. Too bright for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
            I don't think mine have any numbers on them. Bought them a while ago but took them out. Too bright for me.
            The number was hard to see as it's in the lens. They do look bright in the pictures so I've just replaced the bulbs with some LED ones.

Comment

The number was hard to see as it's in the lens. They do look bright in the pictures so I've just replaced the bulbs with some LED ones.
              These were mine a long time ago.

Comment

Last car I had (Mitsubishi Outlander) reverse lights was terrible really only to tell others one is reversing best thing I found was to put either fog lights or hazard flashers or both on which gave little better vision.

Comment

Well they came, fitted, look great but as said don't help. It doesn't help that driveway is uphill. Fitted reflectors to gate post, least can line car up close to post before I get there. Will bite the bullet and fit an outside led on a sensor.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

you can get a double decker through that gap
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      you can get a double decker through that gap
                      Yes you can but have to get close so passengers can get out without catching doors. I go at a slight angle so can just get out my door. Usually 2" from the gate post, but in winter I guess it most times by house wall .

They do look better thou, wiil have to change everything to led now I suppose .

Also working on the gear surround led, but want a softer light like the astra was.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Let the passengers get out before you reverse up the drive. You just need a few more driving lessons
                        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                          Let the passengers get out before you reverse up the drive. You just need a few more driving lessons
                          Lmao or make them walk

Comment

I'm surprised you don't already have outside light How you going to polish in winter without one

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                              I'm surprised you don't already have outside light How you going to polish in winter without one
                              he maybe doesn't need any outside lights...……...he must stay in a posh part of HULL

Comment

That might be true must enter "posh part Hull" in sat nav and see where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
                                X