Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Quote Originally Posted by marko301 View Post
    It's really easy to access the main beam even with the strut over the top. Far easier than the facelift. I thought that when I first looked though.

Ah so you've made the move over? I though you didn't like the body kit on the GS?

I never saw you in the last iInsignia so don't suppose I will in your new one. Get yourself to RV on April the 14th. Can't miss each other then.

How you finding the new one so far? I love it!
    I have to say, the previous VXLine is a far better job, the body kit was better and a nicer fit. I think the GS is a much improved car though, the quality is much much better, but am finding the steering a little light for me. Am hoping with it being electronically weighted, that I can have it reprogrammed to add some weight - Can be done a Passat so Insignia should hopefully be able to. I think once I've sorted out some niggles I have with the car, then I will love it but just at the minute, I'm not quite feeling it. It was a great deal, 10 months old, 11k miles for £15,999 - but the wheels have been refurbed by Stevie Wonder and there are some cheap budget tyres on it which causes lateral lift when accellerating - I had this with the facelift when I bought that, cheap tyres do not work well on these cars so new wheels and tyres tomorrow, then a full check over by VX is in order to sort a few problems I have with it.... hopefully then I'll be happy!

Speed Demon
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tested the steering at different speeds? It gets heavier the faster you go. Solid at speed and light when tootling and parking.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @marko301 see what it's like when my new wheels and tyres go on tomorrow. They're all out of balance and am sure the tracking alignment is adrift. Seems a tad vague compared to the facelift

Car
    2018 Insignia Sports Tourer 1.5 Turbo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking about getting these for my hi beams. Because they're low price and if stated lumens are true they'll still be much brighter than halogens. Plus I'm happy with other bulbs I've ordered from the same seller, so I hope these would be as good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyones headlight bulbs fit snug and firm after replacing?... I popped my LEDs in,.. wasn't happy as they moved, popped the halogens back in and they too seem a bit loose now, Am I missing something? The securing method is fekkin rubbish, twist lock was by far the best system.

these are what I fitted https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Car
    2018 Insignia Sports Tourer 1.5 Turbo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1971 View Post
    anyones headlight bulbs fit snug and firm after replacing?... I popped my LEDs in,.. wasn't happy as they moved, popped the halogens back in and they too seem a bit loose now, Am I missing something? The securing method is fekkin rubbish, twist lock was by far the best system.

these are what I fitted https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Using the same LED bulbs, but haven't noticed any movement. But... one halogen bulb was quite hard to take out. Looks like it was sitting too tight.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9