Sat nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat nav

Not sure if this has been mentioned but how can I update my 64 plate sat nav thanks

From dealer mate they give you a usb coded to your vin with the updates on

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Not cheap either

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Just been looking at this and looks like they finally added speed cameras Quote.... (Safety Cameras feature alerts drivers to nearby speed cameras, radar speed-detection zones, junction cameras, speed limits and more)

Comment

They have always been there but don't have an alert. You can navigate to each one , but won't show you them when on a route far as I know.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I have the 2018 maps from Here maps and remember there was no mention of speed camera alerts in the what's new section but noticed on the 2019 ones it says speed cameras, radar speed-detection zones, junction camera alerts so thought it must be a new feature for 2019

Comment

Can anybody give me the latest SatNav version from their System Information screen so I can check against mine
                mine was in for a system update to allow Android Auto to work, and not sure if they left old SatNav version intact ??

Comment

Mines 2018 maps and its 84376198

Comment

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
                    Can anybody give me the latest SatNav version from their System Information screen so I can check against mine
                    mine was in for a system update to allow Android Auto to work, and not sure if they left old SatNav version intact ??
                    Do you think VX would update your sat nav maps for free? Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X