Oil change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil change

Does anyone know how much oil I need for a full oil and filter change 2.0 diesel also best oil and filter to use

4.25 litres, so fill to 4l and then fill slowly so you don’t overfill her

Comment

This may help!
      In this video vauxhall Insignia Full Service ALL FILTERS CHANGED + ALL TOOLS NEEDED.I do a full service and have put the video in the chapters, so you can sk...
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Did mine today on 275,000kms.
        4.5l with filter change. Decant 0.5l into a measuring jug and dump the rest of the 5l can in. Then put the 0.5l back in the can. No dip stick roulette.
        I use GM original parts for service items. Not for the oil though as its ridiculously over priced. 5l of GM 0W40 is twice the price of the Dexos II Mobil1 0W40 ESP I use.
        I always use a new sump plug seal, not a new plug and correctly torqued.
        The Mobil1 is on sale in Halfords at the moment for €60 which is as cheap as I normally get it from independent factors, so I decided to do a engine flush with Wynns today.

Comment

Working...
        X