Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS - How rare are these spark plugs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would get so bored with the car if I was doing your mileage and had to wait that long

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
      I would get so bored with the car if I was doing your mileage and had to wait that long
      I'm very easily pleased
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        I'm very easily pleased
        I wish I was mate hahaha! To be fair mind I do love my Fiesta ST! Especially now I dont drive as much it is such a joy to drive when I do drive it hahaha.

That said I better change my profile pic

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          Is lifetime warranty 10 years /100,000 miles whichever comes first?
          Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          I believe it's 100000 miles. Don't think the 10yrs applies
          Yeah it is 10 years i'm afraid. Vauxhall confirmed it to me when I had my facelift and was in contact with them about the tailgate lights not working.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Yeah it is 10 years i'm afraid. Vauxhall confirmed it to me when I had my facelift and was in contact with them about the tailgate lights not working.
            I think they were having your pants down . Nothing in the T&C's about age limitation , just the mileage limitation and the lifetime warranty cover for the lifetime of the vehicle

1. Lifetime Warranty for the first registered owner

1.1. Duration of the warranty, dependence on first owner

Vauxhall undertakes that each new motor vehicle supplied thereon by Vauxhall as original equipment will be free from defect in material or workmanship according to the state of the art under normal use and service for an unlimited time period and a maximum of 100,000 miles. The warranty is valid for the first registered owner of the vehicle who bought the vehicle at a Vauxhall Authorised Retailer.

They probably didn't honour the warranty in your case because it looks like lighting is not covered (No. 10 on items covered)
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I'd keep any written confirmation of that because you're gonna have problems with them honouring it in the future. You know what the arses are like. I wasn't trying to get anything done on warranty when they told me so there wasn't anything for them to gain by saying the expected lifetime of a vehicle is 10 years but then again half of these numpties in customer care know sweet Fanny Adams about their own rules and regs.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Don't worry mark, I have done exactly that

Comment

Been driving diesels for 22 yrs not going back either...

Comment

You must do what you feel right, but as a older guy, I respect the other members comments, as long as a alternative plug meets the same requirements, all will be well...

Comment

Working...
                    X