User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replacing pre-facelift with facelift bumper.

Forum Key Rings
    i recently bought a 1.8 2013 insignia as my first car not realising the difference between facelift and pre-facelift. Mine is a pre-facelift model unfortunately and was wondering if it was actually possible to upgrade to the facelift bumper.

I have researched around the internet and the closest thing i could find was a thread on this website stating that it is/should be possible. Does anyone know where i can find instructions/ a guide or something that would help me complete this? Does anyone know how to do it themselves?
    Also if anyone knows the actual parts i would need i would appreciate them too. Thanks.

I would love to do the facelift as i believe it looks so much better.

Thanks.

Car
    Insignia facelift elite hatchback, 2.0 cdti, in asteroid grey.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum.

As for parts you need, bumper, grille, headlights. Not sure about bonnet and wings. Also I think you may gut have to change the wiring on the headlights as I believe this is different to the pre-facelift. Hope this helps.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Speed Demon
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

@Spark should be able to help you with the front end because he changed his pre to a facelift. His is a sports tourer though so not sure he can help you with the rear if you plan on doing that.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks @Witty will look online to see what parts I can found etc.

Thanks @marko301 I will speak to him, I’m not planning to do the rear as I think it looks really nice as it is.
    Thanks guys

Drift King

Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonnet and wings are the same on both the pre, and face-lift. Only need change lights, bumper and grill. The light connection plugs are the same but the lights won't flash unless dipped beam is on
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash . LED Fog surrounds.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs all round. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok @exclusiv thanks that helps a lot.

7. Thanks exclusiv. Thanked