Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacing pre-facelift with facelift bumper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pal. On misfits and insignia drivers. Ash Nurse

No problem pal

Comment

Spark is the bumper a straight swap or is it modified to fit and if so how? Also I have the boby basic insignia pre facelift lights (the crap looking ones without afl) can I still put facelift lights in?

Comment

Originally posted by craigr83 View Post
        Spark is the bumper a straight swap or is it modified to fit and if so how? Also I have the boby basic insignia pre facelift lights (the crap looking ones without afl) can I still put facelift lights in?
        Haven’t done this yet but apparently the bumper is straight swap, and so are the lights as long as you don’t get xenon I believe. Ofcourse you would need to get new grille, fog lights, and fog light grilles/ surrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by the_westwood View Post
          Haven’t done this yet but apparently the bumper is straight swap, and so are the lights as long as you don’t get xenon I believe. Ofcourse you would need to get new grille, fog lights, and fog light grilles/ surrounds.
          Ok thanks I'm sure I can find some parts online another guy offered me the vrx kit but I'm still unsure.

Comment

Yes straight swap on front. The lights off the facelift are better because although they will still be halogen they have projector so look like Xenon

Comment

Ok thanks I'm sure I can find some parts online another guy offered me the vrx kit but I'm still unsure.
              Nice the vxr kit is really cool on the face lift I think.

Comment

I've just bought the full factory VX-Line kit brand new though for the facelift i.e. front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser and boot spolier. £760 delivered. I was told it comes with all the fixings so will just need to get it sprayed and fitted when it arrives. Sprayer can't get it done till beginning of june though but the weather should be nice to show it off
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                  I've just bought the full factory VX-Line kit brand new though for the facelift i.e. front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser and boot spolier. £760 delivered. I was told it comes with all the fixings so will just need to get it sprayed and fitted when it arrives. Sprayer can't get it done till beginning of june though but the weather should be nice to show it off
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    That's right Dave...............it's all your fault!!!!!
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                      That's right Dave...............it's all your fault!!!!!
                      Paul,,,nice to see someone else spending some dosh
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

what is the prefacelift has AFL and fitting facelift headlights will it work ?

Comment

Originally posted by tsvetelin_yordanov View Post
                          what is the prefacelift has AFL and fitting facelift headlights will it work ?
                          I’ve heard it does. But cannot garuntee it.

Comment

I believe if your changing the headlights its like for like

If you have a pre facelift with AFL you need to fit the AFL off the facelift

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                              I believe if your changing the headlights its like for like

If you have a pre facelift with AFL you need to fit the AFL off the facelift
                              Things will need updating if changing from preface AFL to facelift AFL

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                                Things will need updating if changing from preface AFL to facelift AFL
                                Could you elaborate please.

Just I would fancy the swap myself if it doesn't involve a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X