My 2016 Design Nav 2.0 CDTI 170

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2016 Design Nav 2.0 CDTI 170

Pic of front of above after fitting Lumro 9012 12V 55w Super White Xenon Halogens, and Ultra H10 Power Bulbs Intense White 5000K Foglights
    all Credits go to Dave1419, I'm just the organ monkey that fitted them after his excellent advice, my Gloworms are no more !!Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0027.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	248826

Looking good Keith,not a bad match and no canbus errors to worry about--just plug and play--pleased Anth helped you out------Dave

Comment

Plus I got a spare set of bulbs just incase they sell out-----Dave

Comment

much better than the yellow shite they fit at factory
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          much better than the yellow shite they fit at factory
          Hello Dave,in this day and age you wonder why they fit these poor bulbs at factory,you have DRLs fitted and they are super white and then they fit the yellow glow worms---Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Hello Dave,in this day and age you wonder why they fit these poor bulbs at factory,you have DRLs fitted and they are super white and then they fit the yellow glow worms---Dave
            Yes Dave, very true, and its not just vx.. Brilliant white daytime leds, complimented by a lovely yellow tinged dipped bulb
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Few pics I have managed to find when I took delivery of it with 27.5K from new...Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	242705Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	242706Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	242707Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	242708Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	242709Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	242710Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	242711Click image for larger version

Name:	18 inch Twin Ten Spoke Alloys.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	242712

Comment

A nice comfortable ventilated leather steering wheel would set it of nice now, hate the standard one far too slippery...

Comment

Very nice mate

Comment

Hmmm....I'm skeptical of them sorry

I tried many, many, many different halogen bulbs in my facelift and never found a halogen that could match the whiteness of the led drl and also put decent output on the road. One always cancelled out the look or output. Better light meant it didn't match the drl, and matching the drl becuase of the blue coating held back light output.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                    X