Braided brake lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braided brake lines

Morning all, I'm going to be doing my front discs and pads soon but I was wondering if anyone has fitted braided lines to their insig and where you got them from?

i used Goodridge braided hoses on my old vectra and Signums.. I figured if they were good enough for Richard Noble to use on this land speed record cars then they would be good enough for my vauxhall...

However, with that said they do not currently list a dedicated set for the Insignia. Thats not to say that the vectra kit would not fit just fine... somebody would need to do a side by side comparison of vectra and Insignia brake lines. They certainly looked the same to me when i upgraded the calipers on our Insignia last month..

Goodridge Premium Performance Brake Lines for Vauxhall Vectra 'C' 2.0 Turbo 2003-. Goodridge brakelines set the standard in ultimate braking technology.

Comment

hi mate, new to the forum and spotted this. I've fitted hel braided hoses to my sport tourer. got the set from Ebay for about 90 I think it was

Comment

Working...
      X