Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New head unit and speakers please

Hi guys

Just looking for a link for a new head unit which is compatible with my iPhone. Seen the android touch screen ones, not the Tesla style one, but not sure if there comparable with an iPhone.

Also would like to upgrade my speakers as the standard ones are pants, so recommendations please

Thanks

Is your car facelift or pre facelift? Nav or no nav? I believe these can make a difference.

Depends what features your looking for too.

I wanted to upgrade the radio in my pre facelift as I had no DAB or Bluetooth, but as I have nav, the cost outweighed the benefit so I went for a pure adapter kit.

Works good with my iPhone and uses the existing aux input. Works well [emoji108].

Comment

I have pre facelift with no nav. I have an auxport but I have to have the volume turned right up and the quality is rubbish.

I’d like to connect via Bluetooth and also be able to use the telephone feature on the car. It currently has the cd400 fitted.

As for the speakers, well my Astra club I use to have had better quality sound and my wife’s Qashqai has better sound.

Comment

The pioneer range seem to work well in the sigy

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I have looked at the pioneer door speakers. They seem the best all round speaker and they also do an under seat sub.

Does anyone have a link to a good head unit?

Comment

What wattage would you suggest for all door speakers?

I won’t be adding an amp or sub etc.

Is it worth upgrading the centre dash speaker?

Comment

Working...
            X