My new (and 1st) Insignia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new (and 1st) Insignia.

Hi all, new member and new owner of a 2010 1.8 SRI with 18" alloys. I'm in love with this car already but there a few things I'd appreciate advise on.

1- the car came with a cd400 radio...I'd ideally like to upgrade to something I can use Bluetooth on and maybe DAB (making use of the steering wheel controls).

2- window tints....how dark to go .

3- I have a missing piece of plastic from around one of my door lock pins (front passanger). I can't find one anywhere and it's the only thing missing so doing my head in (touch of ocd involved).

Thanks for any advise.

If you end up needing the small Insignia screen and radio module with Bluetooth I have one spare mate. You’d need to know how to modify your wiring etc. As I installed the Nav in my 2015. Sure you could get it working with the know how

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Hi Rik,

Can't really help with your query but I'm sure someone will be along who can help.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
        If you end up needing the small Insignia screen and radio module with Bluetooth I have one spare mate. You’d need to know how to modify your wiring etc. As I installed the Nav in my 2015. Sure you could get it working with the know how

It won't work in it Jordan...........the OP has a preface

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

Welcome
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              It won't work in it Jordan...........the OP has a preface
              Ah (facepalm) never mind then mate

Comment

Hi

I am new to the Insignia in fact I'm new to Vauxhall as I have always owned Honda's
                I have bought a 2010 SRI CDTI.
                I like it so far but unfortunately I miss having built in sat navigation, and blue tooth for my phone. I believe there is some way to add these but I don't have a clue how. Would it be a big job to add these? Any advice would be appreciated

Ian

Comment

I think I posted that in the wrong place, appoogies for Hijacking your thread

Comment

Working...
                  X