Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine light on

hi all

got into my car last night and the amber engine light is on. i read the code which is P2455 something to do with the dpf.

anyone ever had the same problem and if so whats the solution?

Have you tried to do a dpf regen? Is the car running OK or in limp mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakelly112 View Post
      Have you tried to do a dpf regen? Is the car running OK or in limp mode?
      the car runs ok. i tried to get it to do a regen but nothing. might all the aa out and se if they could force a regen to get it to clean its self out if thats possible

Comment

I've just googled the fault code and it's showing as the dpf pressure sensor so a forced regen won't work and it'll probably need a new sensor

Comment

I've just googled the fault code and it's showing as the dpf pressure sensor so a forced regen won't work and it'll probably need a new sensor
          is that probably a dealer job

Comment

I've not changed one on mine but it shouldn't be too hard a job to change

Comment

I've not changed one on mine but it shouldn't be too hard a job to change
              i cant find any location as to here the bloody thing either after looking and googling. anyone ever replaced one?

Comment

Apparently, the pressure sensor pipe on the Insignia is located at the top right hand corner of the engine, the sensor pipe comes out of the top of the dpf and then around the end of the cylinder head to the sensor thats located at the back of the engine bolted to the inlet manifold. The dpf is bolted onto the turbo and is squashed between engine and radiator

HTH
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

quick update had the aa out on it and turns out to be the blue wire that goes to the sensor thats some how been cut through. also found bank two glow plug playing up both now sorted and running fine. thanks for the help all

Comment

Working...
                  X