Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket front fog lights?

Hi everyone,

So, I've ordered my Insignia Grand Sport and it's arriving end of this month. I had added all the necessary 'extras' (or so I thought..) like winter package, spare tyre, sight and light pack (which was free) but completely missed out on front fog lights! I'll admit I didn't think about it; thought it would come as part of the 'standard' :/

Anyway, by the time I realised it wouldn't, it was too late to change -- it had already been scheduled to build.

So, my questions is..is there any aftermarket solution for this? If so, how costly are they and would it be counted as a 'modification' (and give me trouble during MOT or affect re-sale value)? Are there places that can install front fog lights?

Thank you.

You could maybe add something like these from AliExpress....You would need to add the wiring though. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-...6-f04f79f98715
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301
      You could maybe add something like these from AliExpress....You would need to add the wiring though. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-...6-f04f79f98715.
      Thanks for the info but I definitely don't have the skillset or experience or desire to do it -- are there usually workshops/garages that can do this sort of thing?

Comment

Would be easy for an auto electrician to fit those

Comment

Working...
        X