X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely the 2nd set

these are the ones I bought and are back in the bag in my garage

Comment

and I bet you've been trawling fleabay for about an hour trying to get the cheapest ones

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        and I bet you've been trawling fleabay for about an hour trying to get the cheapest ones

3 months

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

definitely the 2nd set

these are the ones I bought and are back in the bag in my garage
          So they that good they not seen the car yet

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            So they that good they not seen the car yet
            nope...…….fitted them for a day and didn't like them.

advert on local gumtree was a set of genuine facelift rubber mats for £20, so I bought these and put them in.

Comment

nope...…….fitted them for a day and didn't like them.

advert on local gumtree was a set of genuine facelift rubber mats for £20, so I bought these and put them in.
              Hmmm interesting. Do you find the rubber ok to keep clean?
              You got a pic of them?

Might be the way to go.

Comment

Hmmm interesting. Do you find the rubber ok to keep clean?
                You got a pic of them?

Might be the way to go.
                yep...……...gimme a couple of minutes buddy

Comment

The car needs a good cleaning, so excuse the mess

Comment

The car needs a good cleaning, so excuse the mess
                    They look OK for winter, pop out and pressure wash clean.
                    Think IL get a set of those first to be honest.
                    Cheers for that.
                    And a dirty car is a used car , it's why we buy them and why I spend eight hours cleaning only to get dirty 2 miles down the road

Comment

tbh……….I've never been a fan of carpets mats and its simply because, of the state they get into because of the wet feet.

it ruins the mats and they also hold the water.

Comment

tbh……….I've never been a fan of carpets mats and its simply because, of the state they get into because of the wet feet.

it ruins the mats and they also hold the water.
                        Agreed.

Picks self up from floor, wow

They are £50 a set. Cheapest I found are £48.99 new. Think IL look for a used set .

Comment

Agreed.

Picks self up from floor, wow

They are £50 a set. Cheapest I found are £48.99 new. Think IL look for a used set .
                          Fecking tight wad

Comment

Fecking tight wad
                            Says the one that got his from gumtree

Comment

Says the one that got his from gumtree
                              You think I was gonna pay 50 notes????

No chance

Comment

I'm following in your footsteps...... trying to be a tight Yorkshire man

Comment

Working...
                                X