Elite rear end- modified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Lmfao well I was just thinking of Marko, have a twin and keep his warranty [emoji23][emoji1787]
    Warranty is only 36 months. I'm 16 months into that now so will just wait for it to finish then get one fitted. I thought about the dummy one but as stated....Would look a bit silly smolking from one pipe...Though a lot on manufacturers are fitting bottom skirts with a dummy outlet now. Not sure what they look like in the cold.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Not a clue why they hide most of them now a days.
      Allegedly it was because our minge-bag government have agreed to persuade manufacturers to stop fitting visible tailpipes to cars as they are a visible sign of emissions. Nonsense I know but another example of paying lipservice to the tree-huggers and would-be planet-savers. I suspect the nanny-state EU had a hand in it too.

IIRC, visible tailpipes are limited as standard on the SRI-VX Line, GSI and fitted VXR Styling Pack on the new Insignia Grand Sport, and not all with the 1.5 petrols or 1.6 diesels.

Of course VX/Opel see it as a welcome opportunity to cut costs.

Comment

Working...
      X