Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mcbane14 View Post
    Bill came in today. £1400 [emoji2961]
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I know. I’m surprised Vauxhall didn’t issue a recall over the pickup seal.

Comment

Clutch and Flywheel

I’ve just got the car back today. They said the seal was rock hard and caught it just in time.

My car was a test for them as they’d not had insignias come in with the issue before.

Car doesn’t drive good at all. It changes gears ok but it’s very down on power.

Feels as though the turbo isn’t kicking in. Back to the garage it goes [emoji849].

Comment

Service vehicle soon has just appeared. Goody [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Tattootroy
            Hang in there.
            It could be turbo boost hose or glow plugs.
            I had the service light a few weeks ago, it was a faulty glow plug.

Hopefully you will get it sorted.
            It was the boost solenoid. The both pipes were disconnected for some reason.

I’ve reconnected them and the car is all good again.

Comment

Update for you.

I’ve now got a knocking noise coming from under the car. It’s noticeable on bumpy roads etc.

Engine is also sounding tougher than usual. I suspect incorrect oil has been used.

Back to the garage it goes [emoji849].

Comment

Working...
              X