Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch and Flywheel

Hi all,

I’m getting the dreaded oil pressure low stop engine message.

I’m going to have to replace the seal and while I’m there change the clutch and flywheel too.

I have the 2.0 CDTI 160BHP Six speed manual. My question is which clutch and flywheel do I get?

Euro car-parts have a special on at the moment but sadly there’s choices.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks [emoji120].

Personally, I'd buy the best make you can afford.

Comment

Sachs or Luk is the flywheel and clutch you want
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Great.

Which one as there’s a choice on fitment if that makes sense.

I’m unsure of how to choose between the two.

Comment

There’s the options.

Comment

Comment

yours is the f40 box,with it being a 160 diesel,,,shop about, as eurocarparts prices are getting fecking stupid these days
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

LUK or Sachs?

What is the better one?

Comment

both oem quality

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    yours is the f40 box,with it being a 160 diesel,,,shop about, as eurocarparts prices are getting fecking stupid these days
                    As exlusiv said, shop around. Not sure if they're connected in any way but Carparts4less carry pretty much the same stock as Eurocarparts, even some product codes are identical. The most expensive variants of the two for the F40 with code 'black20' come to under £463.03, as opposed to £573.04 with code 'blackfriday'.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                      As exlusiv said, shop around. Not sure if they're connected in any way but Carparts4less carry pretty much the same stock as Eurocarparts, even some product codes are identical. The most expensive variants of the two for the F40 with code 'black20' come to under £463.03, as opposed to £573.04 with code 'blackfriday'.

Hope that helps
                      Yep....same company buddy

Comment

Would anyone have part numbers for the seal or seals and anything else I’ll need besides clutch and flywheel please?

Job is being done Monday and I’m supplying the parts.

Comment

Thanks,

It’s booked for Wednesday for the seal, clutch and flywheel.

I’ve asked them to Service the car while it’s there. It was done in July but another round of fresh oil and filters won’t hurt.

I’ve also asked them to change the gearbox oil too, test my brakes as I find them very poor. I’ve driven an 08 plate Zafira with better brakes than my car.

I was surprised how small the seal actually is. I was expecting something much bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Mcbane14 View Post
                            Thanks,

It’s booked for Wednesday for the seal, clutch and flywheel.

I’ve asked them to Service the car while it’s there. It was done in July but another round of fresh oil and filters won’t hurt.

I’ve also asked them to change the gearbox oil too, test my brakes as I find them very poor. I’ve driven an 08 plate Zafira with better brakes than my car.

I was surprised how small the seal actually is. I was expecting something much bigger!
                            nice little bill for you ,2 weeks before xmas

Comment

Bill came in today. £1400 [emoji2961]

Comment

Working...
                              X