Fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog lights

Can the foglights on the Insignia be adjusted,by that I mean up/down-left and right or are they fixed,just looking at mine and one of them seems to be a bit high--I just changed the bulbs not long ago and it could just be a badly fitted/made bulb but not wanting to mess on in this bloody cold weather------Thanks Dave

think theyre fixed Dave ,,is the bulb seated properly ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hello Dave,you may be correct,once it warms up a little I will get the car up on ramps and have a look,why I'm asking the question is on the front of the foglights there is a small hole and was wondering what that was for,will take a photo tomorrow to show you what I mean-----cheers Dave

Comment

Just a thought but would it be for condensation ? As they are fog lights and need to stay clear ? I don't know just a thought

Comment

Hole sounds like it could be a water drain
          I’m sure the vectra fogs have adjustment screws I’d be surprised if the insignia didn’t

Comment

Hello,had a look this morning with it being a fine day and through the hole next to the foglight there is an adjustment allen head bolt[plastic],there is only the one on each of the foglights[I did check].I adjusted the one that I thought was a little high with an allen key and it now seems to be ok.I did know that there was an adjuster on the Vectra fogs and that was why I was asking-----Thanks-----Dave

Comment

There are adjusting screws on the housing mate.

Don't know how they work, but I saw them when I stripped my bumper for painting in the summer.

Comment

Hello Rab,yes I could see the one adjuster on the foglight,if you look through the hole in the front of the foglight you can see a alllen key bolt which will adjust the foglight,not sure why there is only one---couple of pictures here--Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181124_103733_BURST001_COVER.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	242749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181124_103621.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	242748 -----Dave

Comment

Working...
                X