• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect phone to cd400

How can I connect a phone to cd400. Fitted to a 1.8 design

Whats the main reason?

Bluetooth dongle into aux will do both, aux cable will do music

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hands free for phone would be good to start with

Comment

You working on the Insignia already then Anth-----Dave thead

Comment

Haha said I’d find out how to connect the phone up for hands free 😂😂

Comment

Don't forget that I have all them spares for that engine and don't forget to charge for any work you do-----Dave

Comment

On it seed is planted 👍🏻

Comment

Just doing a bit of research seems there not all fitted with Bluetooth so the phone button just mutes the radio.
                So have I got this correct it needs a hardware upgrade and not just a case or activating via tech 2 or opcom?
                How easy would this be to retrofit and what’s the likely cost ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anth1718 View Post
                  Just doing a bit of research seems there not all fitted with Bluetooth so the phone button just mutes the radio.
                  So have I got this correct it needs a hardware upgrade and not just a case or activating via tech 2 or opcom?
                  How easy would this be to retrofit and what’s the likely cost ?
                  Several hardware components and some programming.
                  Would be cheaper to get retrofit.

1. Buy parts and fit and program over £300
                  2. Retrofit about £300
                  3. Bluetooth aux dongle £3 - £25

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Ok thanks far to dear and I thought aux dongle was just for playing music? I suppose you can hear the call via the speakers but you would still have to use the phone to make the call and use the phones mic. Kind of defeats the idea

Comment

Other option include things like the parrot systems etc.

Comment

Ok thanks had hoped it might be simple to get this working

Comment

Originally posted by Anth1718 View Post
                          Ok thanks had hoped it might be simple to get this working
                          Simple! It's a Vauxhall

Comment

Hi Matt

Please could you help me with the bluetooth dongle into aux or aux cable. I have paired the phone but would like to play music. There is no aux cable in the front of the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne B View Post
                              Hi Matt

Please could you help me with the bluetooth dongle into aux or aux cable. I have paired the phone but would like to play music. There is no aux cable in the front of the radio.
                              Hi, welcome. Maybe say hello, create a thread let us know what car, year etc as there will be various options depending on that information.

Comment

Working...
                              X