Upgrade stereo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade stereo?

Hi I have a 2016 insignia elite 16cdti and I what to put the sat nav system in and the Vauxhall dealer near me said it can't be done and would not give me the part numbers. And they said it would stop the warrant of the car and the hole wire would have to change can anyone help me out here

Originally posted by insigniathurso View Post
    Hi I have a 2016 insignia elite 16cdti and I what to put the sat nav system in and the Vauxhall dealer near me said it can't be done and would not give me the part numbers. And they said it would stop the warrant of the car and the hole wire would have to change can anyone help me out here
    Depends how big your wallet is

Comment

I can get the stuff for under £300

Comment

its the coding in and reprogramming ,that's the problem,vx wont do it
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Will tech2 or a opcom system do it ?

Comment

Will tech2 or a opcom system do it ?
            I think its sps but you'll need wiring changes too

Comment

What's sps and how far back with the wire part would I have to go and I have one more thing to ask planing to change the wheel on the car and where do I get the value from as the car has the tyre pressures system on it and will cost over £300 just for values

Comment

What's sps and how far back with the wire part would I have to go and I have one more thing to ask planing to change the wheel on the car and where do I get the value from as the car has the tyre pressures system on it and will cost over £300 just for values
                It's the programming software Vauxhall use to program ECUs etc. You can swap the TPMS valves over to the new wheels.

Comment

Working...
                X