Afl headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afl headlights

Has any one swapped afl h/lights back to halogens? Car is 2009 insignia elite.

Originally posted by Jono View Post
    Countless error messages, no manual adjuster. No high beam etc

Comment

After having the luxury you wouldn't want to. Best thing to do is buy the headlight unit 2nd off ebay breakers

Comment

Originally posted by Jono View Post
        Why would you want to do that? I have a curtesey car whilst my Elite is being repaired after a bang, a SRI Sport Tourer MY17 If I have one very, very small criticism, the lights are Hologens And not a patch on the AFL lights on my Elite Sport Tourer head lights.
        Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

As above....about the only thing I miss from my old Elite are the AFL lights...they were brilliant. I may also slightly miss the power boot but that’s just me being lazy!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwGBamOKb9A&t=4s Try this tells you what they do.
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Tattootroy
              Does the AFL headlight actually turn around bends when driving?
              When parked, steering turn to full right all I see is an extra bulb turns on only on the right.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwGBamOKb9A&t=4s Try this tells you what they do.
              Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Comment

Maybe they could be called the Marty Fedlman Lights. Showing my age now.
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X