WOW! What a looker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Are they repairing it or accessing the cost for the insurers.
    Started repairing already. Given me a tracking number. due date 6th Dec.
    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
      You’ve done well on the courtesy car front...when my Tourer went in I got a Skoda Citigo!! Could probably fit it in the back of the Tourer.
      It's massive. Sport Tourer SRI it's bigger than mine, and feels it, when sitting in the driving seat, I'll just about be getting use to it, it's a manual, and have to give it back.
      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
        It's massive. Sport Tourer SRI it's bigger than mine, and feels it, when sitting in the driving seat, I'll just about be getting use to it, it's a manual, and have to give it back.
        Grand Sport Tourer SRi is what I have and it is big. Probably bigger than the pre face elite Tourer i had previously although this new one feels loads lighter and nimbler to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
          Just treat it as an extended test drive.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Well my Elite as been repaired, as good as it as ever been, paint match is spot on. Got my ALF lights back. It was good to be in familiar seating with auto settings, seats seemed to hold me better, 'if you know what I mean Harry'
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Glad it's all sorted!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Glad its all sorted. You have checked the paint match in low light though too?
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                  Glad its all sorted. You have checked the paint match in low light though too?
                  That's a point! Just went out looking under the street lights, looked OK, but then all the lights in our street are LED. Then had a good look under the florescent lights in my garage, looked OK
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                    Grand Sport Tourer SRi is what I have and it is big. Probably bigger than the pre face elite Tourer i had previously although this new one feels loads lighter and nimbler to drive.
                    Yep. My Grand Sport hatchback is longer than the Vectra, and is as long as the facelift Tourer Insignia A. It is lighter, and that, together with the lower chassis compared to its predecessors, makes it feel a lot nimbler to drive. The ride is softer than I was used to, but the all-electric steering is more direct in my view than I would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
                      Yep. My Grand Sport hatchback is longer than the Vectra, and is as long as the facelift Tourer Insignia A. It is lighter, and that, together with the lower chassis compared to its predecessors, makes it feel a lot nimbler to drive. The ride is softer than I was used to, but the all-electric steering is more direct in my view than I would have thought.
                      I think the fact mine is petrol rather than diesel makes a difference as well...revs a little more which makes it seem nimbler compared to the diesel that revs less.

Comment

Working...
                      X